Friday, March 25, 2011

The Strangest Secret in the World by Earl Nightingale

I was watching a MindMovies video interview with Bob Proctor, a Law of Attraction proponent who appeared in the movie, The Secret. In the clip, Proctor mentions an old record he used to listen to over and over again that helped him learn and experience the Law of Attraction in his life. I found this video on YouTube that is the audio of The Strangest Secret in the World with some images that go along with it.

As an FYI, I found some search results for The Strangest Secret in the World that try to get you to pay for this audio or give your personal information to download for free. You don't need to do that. This is a free YouTube version that you can "favorite" on your YouTube account and watch as many times as you like at no cost. I'm personally going to try to start watching reaffirming/reprogramming videos like this every day to start my day to see if I can start changing the trajectory of my life via Law of Attraction principles.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment