Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Feeling earthquakes, tremors a lot lately...but no one else feels them?


This is going to sound crazy, probably, but don’t know where else to post this. I tried searching for someone else who might be experiencing what I’ve been experiencing and this site came up as one of the top search results based on the keywords I put in.
For the past several weeks now, I have been feeling what feels like mild earthquakes or tremors. I have felt this several times while lying in bed at night or in the early morning where I literally feel the bed shaking as if a small earthquake has hit. But there has been no earthquake that anyone else has experienced! Today, I felt it again at the office. I was standing next to my desk and I could feel it slightly vibrating/shaking as if there was a mini-earthquake. No one in the neighbor cubes could feel a thing. I think they thought I was nuts. LOL.
I was thinking about this while driving home and I’m wondering if I am feeling the increase of vibrational frequencies occurring on the planet in actual material objects or if some sort of weird psychic phenomena is happening. I am really baffled but am quite sure at this point that I am not imagining this happening.
I don’t know why I am the only one who can feel it, but I know it’s real. Question is…what the heck is it??

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reading it! Nice to know I am not blogging in a complete vacuum here! :)

    ReplyDelete